Who are we?
Pro Bono Publico is a small team of creative, experienced information designers. We work exclusively in the public interest.
What do we do?
We work with our clients in collaborative, long term relationships based on trust to design effective responses to perceived needs.
We are motivated by the belief that good design should be measured by performance, not appearance.
- Branding, including logos, stationery, signage and other branded items
- Advertising, for print and online use
- Marketing materials including brochures, posters and booklets
- Annual reports, strategic plans and reports
- Training manuals and large text-based documents
- Websites and graphics for social media
Over twenty years Pro Bono Publico has formed significant relationships with other experienced, talented and reliable suppliers to ensure the best possible results for our clients.
We regularly work with writers, editors, photographers, illustrators, web developers, printers and proofreaders. In most cases they share our commitment to the issues that are important to us.
Who do we work with?
- Academy Travel
- Accessible Arts
- ACIL Allen
- Art Exhibitions Australia
- Association of Children’s Welfare Agencies
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Australian Centre for Disability Law
- Blue Mountains City Council
- Community Restorative Centre
- Conscious Club
- Eora Collective
- Focus on Results
- Group Training Association of NSW
- Housing NSW
- icare (Lifetime Care)
- Institute of Family Practice
- Intellectual Disability Rights Service
- Jessie Street Trust
- Kirby Institute, UNSW
- Leichhardt Womens Community Health Centre
- Marrickville Legal Centre
- Melanoma Institute of Australia
- Moore College
- n2n communications
- Network of Alcohol and Drug Agencies
- Nicholson Museum at the University of Sydney
- NSW Department of Education and Communities
- NSW Family Services Inc
- NSW Mental Health Commission
- NSW Telco Authority
- NSW Users and AIDS Association Inc
- Parliament of NSW
- People with Disability Australia
- Project Sisu
- Redfern Legal Centre
- Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sex Abuse
- Social Change Media
- Straight Talk
- Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Sydney Mechanics’ School of Arts
- Tenants’ Union of NSW
- The University of Sydney
- Workers’ Educational Association
- WestWood Spice